- DHAP Sandy Powerpoint | Staten Island Interfaith and Long Term Recovery Organization offers a powerpoint presentation overview of DHAP Sandy.
- FEMA Housing Portal | A searchable nationwide database that lists properties that may be obtained by people displaced by disasters. This can be used to find properties that can be rented under the DHAP program(s).
- Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHAP) Sandy | A longer term disaster housing assistance program for survivors of Hurricane Sandy. This program is administered by HUD, but is for eligible survivors who are approved to receive benefits under the IHP program from FEMA.
- The Foundation Center's RSS Feed of Hurricane Sandy Grants | This RSS feed tracks philanthropy's response to the devastating impact Hurricane Sandy had in late October, 2012, displaying constantly updated data reported by companies, nonprofit organizations, and grantmakers.
- FEMAAppeals Interactive Form | This form allows people without access to an attorney to create their own FEMA appeal letters. With the help of interactive technology, users are walked through the process of creating responses to appeal a denial.
- Superstorm Sandy Helping Handbook (2012) by Morrison Foerster | This handbook provides an overview of the issues that individuals, families, and small businesses might experience as a result of the storm. It is intended to to assist those in the New York-New Jersey area who have been impacted by Superstorm Sandy and was last updated in November 2012, so it does not reflect the latest information regarding government assistance programs.