Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
State Bar Pro Bono Opportunity Portal
To Volunteer, Contact:
5302 Eastpark BoulevardMadison, WI 53718
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 800-728-7788
- Website: https://app.joinpaladin.com/probonowi/
The State Bar of Wisconsin and Paladin have created a Pro Bono Portal to connect volunteer lawyers with their communities.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Wisconsin
- Area of law: Arts, Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Criminal Appeals, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disaster and Crisis Assistance, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, HIV/AIDS, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Nonprofit Organizations, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No