Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
Texas Legal Answers
To Volunteer, Contact:
1414 Colorado St.4th FloorAustin, TX 78729
- Phone: n/a
- Website: https://texas.freelegalanswers.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas's online legal advice clinic.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Texas
- Area of law: Disability, Disaster and Crisis Assistance, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Taxes, Veterans
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Farm workers, General Public, Individuals who are not in legal immigration status, Individuals with physical/mental disabilities, Juveniles, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Nonprofits, Persons with Disabilities, State Residents
- Opportunities For: Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers, Small and medium law firm attorneys
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No