Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
Aging Solutions, Inc
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 342065Tampa, FL 33694
- Phone: 813-949-1888
- Fax: 813-949-1996
- Website: http://www.aging-solutions.org
- Email: email@example.com
Aging Solutions is a non profit 501 c 3 organization that has been appointed to serve as the Office of the Public Guardian for Brevard, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
Public guardianship is under the auspices of the Department of Elder Affairs and is for incapacitated adults who lack a willing and qualified family member or friend to serve and who do not have adequate income or assets for the compensation of a private guardian.
All aspects of the guardianship, including the filing fees, are provided with out charge to the individual
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Brevard, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas
- Area of law: Community Development, Disability, Disaster and Crisis Assistance, Elder Law, Health, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Individuals with physical/mental disabilities, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Native Americans, Persons with Disabilities, Women
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Other Case Load Requirements: We need pro bono representation for cases and other assistance would be beneficial
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Mentor volunteer lawyers or law students
- Long Distance Opportunities: Mentor Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes