Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
To Volunteer, Contact:
Vicky Dopico(305) 579 - 5733 ext. 2252
123 NW 1st AvenueMiami, FL 33128
- Phone: (305) 579 - 5733 ext. 2252
- Website: https://www.dadelegalaid.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN DOING PRO BONO? The Miami-Dade County Pro Bono Opportunities Network is dedicated to increasing pro bono legal services by providing attorneys and law firms an opportunity to view available pro bono cases.
DadeCountyProBono.org provides a wide range of information that is designed to link volunteer attorneys with local pro bono programs. To view more information on available cases, click on the "Available Pro Bono Cases" link at the top of this page. Once a case is selected, an attorney may request materials, a mentor and other volunteer resources. Click BECOME A VOLUNTEER to sign up for cases, clinics, or to become a mentor.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Miami-Dade
- Area of law: Arts, Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Death Penalty, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Disaster and Crisis Assistance, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Environmental, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans, Foreclosure, Child Advocacy, Domestic Violence
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Low Income, Indigent Persons in Miami-Dade
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Long Distance Opportunities: Conduct Research, Draft or Translate Legal Documents, Mentor Volunteer Lawyers
- Other Long Distance Opportunities: Inquire
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes