Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
Three Rivers Legal Services - Third Circuit
To Volunteer, Contact:
Donna S. MacRae
334 N.W. Lake City AvenueLake City, FL 32055
- Phone: (386) 752-5960
The Lake City office of Three Rivers Legal Services covers the Third Judicial Circuit which includes: Columbia, Suwannee, Lafayette, Dixie, Hamilton, Madison, and Taylor counties.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Columbia, Dixie, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Disaster and Crisis Assistance, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Guardian Advocate
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, General Public, Low Income, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Limited English Proficient
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Long Distance Opportunities: Draft or Translate Legal Documents
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes