Legal Help Do You Need Legal Help?
Professional Are You a Legal Aid Professional?
Attorney Are You an Attorney Who Can Help?
Resources for People Who Need Help
Helpful Disaster Resources
|Recovering from Disaster (from FEMA)||Spanish / Español|
|Top Ten FEMA FAQs (from FEMA)||Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt|
A secure, user-friendly web portal that consolidates information about federally funded government assistance to disaster victims, including the ability to apply for FEMA benefits directly online.
State Offices of Emergency Management
A list of the emergency management offices in all 50 states plus territories.
Disaster Distress Helpline
The Disaster Distress Helpline (DDH) is the first national hotline dedicated to providing year-round disaster crisis counseling. This toll-free, multilingual, crisis support service is available 24/7 via telephone (1-800-985-5990) and SMS (text 'TalkWithUs' to 66746) to residents in the U.S. and its territories who are experiencing emotional distress related to natural or man-made disasters.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Resources
- USDA Food Stamps Disaster Assistance
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Disaster Resources
- USDA Rural Development Disaster Assistance
- IRS Disaster Tax Relief
- Identity Theft Victims Assistance Network
- US Department of Justice Disaster Fraud Task Force