Risk Rating 2.0 Training Opportunities (FREE CE for CFMs and Insurance Agents)
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: FEMA
WebinarMap:n/a, United States
- Other Disaster Relief
FEMA is conducting a webinar series to introduce the new flood insurance rating system known as Risk Rating 2.0, Equity in Action. This is a four-part series of briefings offered on a rotating schedule that will introduce the fundamentals of Risk Rating 2.0 and the details of the rating methodology. Up to 8 ASFPM CFM CECs are available by attending all four parts.
Training for insurance agents and insurance CE is available by visiting Risk Rating 2.0 — H2O Partners, Inc. (h2opartnersusa.com).
The four training sessions are:
· RR 2.0 Fundamentals (2 CFM CECs, not repeatable)
· Rating methodology 1—Premium calculation variables (2 CFM CECs, not repeatable)
· Rating methodology 2—Mitigation Credits and other variables (2 CFM CECs, not repeatable)
· Rating Methodology 3—Transition of policies, use cases, and rating examples (2 CFM CECs, not repeatable)
It is recommended, but not required, that you take the training sessions in the order listed above.