Managing Privacy and Compliance With Public Health Guidelines During the Pandemic - HIV/AIDS Webinar Series - Part 2
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Bar Association
WebinarMap:n/a, United States
- Attorneys/Legal Services
Part 2 of the HIV/AIDS Webinar Series will include a discussion of emerging privacy and confidentiality challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, including contact tracing, data collection via mobile devices and apps, and criminal sanctions for public health violations. Speakers will draw from lessons learned from HIV and hepatitis, including perspectives on balancing public health priorities and response with patient privacy.
CART services will be available.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR CLE CREDIT.
- Daniel Bruner – Senior Director of Policy, Whitman-Walker Health
- Yolanda French Lollis – Managing Attorney, AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania
- Catherine Hanssens – Executive Director and Founder, The Center for HIV Law and Policy
- Amy Killelea – Senior Director, Health Systems and Policy, NASTAD
- Margaret Drew (Moderator) – Chair, ABA HIV/AIDS Impact Project; Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts School of Law
Joint Sponsors: ABA HIV/AIDS Impact Project, ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice, ABA Center for Human Rights
Co-Sponsor: ABA Commission on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity