The 2nd Annual Technology and Justice for All CLE: Disaster Proofing Your Office
- 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Computer & Technology Section, State Bar of Texas
AT&T Conference Center
- Disaster Relief
Disasters take many forms: fire, flood, personal illness or accident, security breach..... and they can strike inside OR outside of your office. The only thing you can count on is that a disaster will always happen when you least expect it. This short course will give you the tools to disaster proof your law firm — and will explain the implications to your practice if you do not plan ahead!
• Preparing for the Unexpected
• Your Life Vest in the Cloud
• Law Practice Security
• E-Discovery: Federal/State Perspective
• Using Social Media Tools During a Disaster
• 60 Apps in 60 Minutes
This course includes digital materials, continental breakfast and lunch. Register before November 16 to save $25.
- CLE Credit Comments: This event has been approved for 4 hours MCLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- Website: texasbar.informz.net